Click to hear Kitty’s Sunny95 radio interview about Second Saturday: http://sunny95.com/perspective/second-saturday/
8:30–9:00 – Registration & Welcome
Coffee, water, and snacks provided
9:00–9:50 – Your Marriage, and Your Sanity
Presented by a Marriage and Family Therapist or Family Psychologist
- Can your marriage be saved?
- What does quality couples therapy look like?
- Coping skills for your emotions
9:50–10:00 – Break/Q&A
10:00–11:15 – Financial Issues to Consider
Presented by a Financial Advisor
- Gathering Financial Documents
- Tax Consequences: Not at Assets are Equal
- Family Home–Can I Afford to Keep?
11:15-11:25 – Break/Q&A
11:25–11:50 – Options for Ending a Marriage
Presented by a Family Law Attorney
- Legal Factors in All Marital Endings
- Spousal and Child Support
- Child Custody
- Divorce, Dissolution, and Separation
11:50–12:15 – Open Questions & Answers
With Professional Presenters
12:15 — 12:20 – Closing Comments
12:20 — 12:45 – Private Questions & Answers
Because every situation is unique and sensitive, the professionals will stay for private questions.